Removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces. Use when damage is too severe to be restored with Polish #2 polish.
- Requires use of Polish #2 for final finishing
- Not recommended for use on coated plastics
- Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply Polish #3 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using cloth, remove all remaining polish, this is very important!
- Using a clean cloth, apply Polish #2 in a circular motion uniformly to entire surface. Polish using light pressure until Polish #2 dries to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface clean. Follow with Polish #1 for best results.
Note: For international shipping or outside USA, order must be a minimum of $150 to avail the free shipping.