Daniel Smart Live To Ride Ride To Live Biker Saying Patch, 4 x 1.75 inches
- In stock! Ships next business day
Ships Fast to USA
Hassle-Free Returns Worldwide
Live To Ride Ride To Live Biker Saying Patch
- One of the most popular biker sayings "Live to Ride, Ride to Live" Patch. For the Biker who has to ride to live and of course the vice versa live to ride.
- The patch is embroidered in white over black and measures 4 x 1.75 inches.
- 4 x 1.75 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
HOW MUCH DOES THE SHIPPING COST?
We offer a FREE SHIPPING for all around USA for $70 up.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
For the USA order, it normally takes 7-15 Business Days. While for the rest of the world: 7-25 Business Days
WHERE CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once your order ships, you will receive a tracking number to the email you used when checking out. You can check your order status here:
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY?
We're dedicated to making sure you're 100% satisfied with your purchase. If within the first 30 days of receiving it, if for some reason its not right or something wasn't clear- we want help fixing this! Please contact us at support@americanlegendrider .com and let's talk about how best handling things goes :)
More info on our returns can be found on the Returns Policy Page.
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU FOR ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
Email us at email@example.com we will get back with you within one business day on average.
I changed my mind. Can I cancel or change my order?
When you place an order, you have 24 hours to contact our customer service team and request a cancellation or modification. After 24 hours, we’ve already started working on your order and it will be too late to make any changes.
To cancel an order, please provide all the details concerning the item/s you want to cancel as well as your order number.
To modify an order, please include the order number, style, size, and color, then specify the item you would like to exchange it for in your email and we’ll do our best to make it happen.
Will my details be safe when I order from you online?
Yes. American Legend Rider complies with the highest level of Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards to establish trust with all our customers.
What type of payments do you accept?
Our current payment options are as follows: Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and AfterPay
What monetary currency do you use?
All our prices are in American dollars.
What materials does American Legend Rider use?
The materials used are often indicated on our product descriptions. They are found on the right-hand side of the screen after double-tapping on the product image. Rest assured, our products are made of high-quality materials for optimum durability and comfort for every customer.