Formula M is the best way to clean, polish & protect motorcycle metal surfaces. When polishing aluminum, Formula M is a pumice & grit free formulation, which will not scratch highly polished billet and chrome surfaces. It's an easy on and off application, which makes polishing aluminum wheels and rims less labor intensive.
When polishing aluminum, clean any brake dust build up with Formula l, Tire & Wheel Cleaner. Apply Formula M to a soft terry cloth towel and just provide the motion, to see "Instant results you must see to believe!"
- Quickly removes oxidation & polishes aluminum surfaces to a chrome like finish!
- Formula M leaves a protective coating, which resists future oxidation, for a long-lasting shine, without the use of additional sealers or polishes.
- Out performs and is more durable than ALL competitors
Tips for neglected or stained aluminum wheels, engine cases and forks:
- Depending on degree of deterioration, use one of the following grit products with Formula M: 0000# steel wool, 3M Doodle Bug, or 3M green Scotch Bright. Note: 0000# steel wool is the least abrasive and 3M Scotch Bright the most abrasive.
- After using one of the grit products with Formula M, apply Formula M with a soft terry towel to polish aluminum surface to a chrome like finish.
Tips for removing blue & gold stains from chrome pipes:
- Use Formula M and 3M Doodle Bug to remove stains. Apply Formula M to the Doodle Bug and rub on the blue or gold stain until it disappears. This method will not scratch or cloud the chrome.
Note: For international shipping or outside USA, order must be a minimum of $150 to avail the free shipping.