What should you consider when buying cool biker rings?
There are several factors to consider before buying a biker ring. From the design, theme, color, and meaning of the biker ring, you should put all these factors into consideration. However, it often boils down to whether you like a certain piece of biker jewelry or not. But it is vital to keep these factors in mind if you are looking for a piece of really badass jewelry.
The design of a skull ring speaks to your soul and spirit. The concept of the design could range from anything including fantasy, mythology, or even the underworld. Whatever design speaks to you, there are plenty of options to explore. Others prefer a clean and understated look, with just a plain stainless steel ring with minimal decorations. If you like a clean and underrated look, you can’t go wrong with some of our skull ring options design with a minimalistic theme. In most cases, the design of the stainless steel skull ring is tied to roads, motorcycles, and death. This is the prevalent theme among bikers and it goes along with the skull designs available for them. The idea of any skull design is to instill fear and show ferocity to the onlookers and rival motorcycle clubs. This is well achieved with designs that feature eagle wings, motorcycle wheels, and the captivating phrase; “live to ride, ride to live”
If you want to look more badass then you can choose brutal designs that incorporate skeletons, fire, snakeheads, grim reaper, and so on. The skull designs are simply endless.
Rings are made from brass, silver, and stainless steel. These materials are not only for longevity but also for fashion statements. If you are the kind of person who cherishes retro vibes, a classic biker ring made out of brass would be a perfect fit for the theme you are looking for. Brass and silver rings are really attractive and look good in any outfit. Stainless steel is a great option that is increasingly becoming popular for its versatility and the fact that it is skin-friendly. Generally, most materials from which skull rings are made out of are easy to clean and maintain. They are also skin-friendly but it is important that you ensure you do not react to certain metals.
Besides being a fashion statement, a skull ring can be used to express your personality and style. When choosing a biker ring consider the symbolic meaning that you want to convey when wearing it. Everybody has a different personality and you should choose a piece of jewelry that best connects to your soul and heart. Skull rings like other types of jewelry are perfect avenues for bring out your individuality. If you are fierce and tough, then you might go for badass jewelry. Overall, the finger ornament that you select should make you feel comfortable in your own skin.
The size of the ring will have a great effect on the level of comfort and whether you are able to keep the ring or not. Ensure that you choose the right size if you want to have a biker accessory that you cherish and can wear at any time. Compare the available sizes and go for a size that is not too big or too small. If this is the first biker ring, then you need to be more careful and put consideration into the different models and sizes available.
How to maintain your skull ring
Now that you have your elegant skull jewelry, it is time to learn how to maintain your biker jewelry to ensure it lasts for a long time. With excellent care and maintenance, your biker jewelry will maintain its perfect shine and look good on you any time you wear it. If it is made out of silver, you will need to pay more attention to it and care for it. Here’s how you can ensure you keep your skull rings for men and skull rings for women in tip-top condition.
- Avoid wearing your biker jewelry with anything else on top of it, especially if it is made out of silver or an easily scratched material. The friction on the skull ring can cause it to wear and tear.
- Wear the item as often as you can. Most biker rings are made to be worn as much as possible and to come into contact with your skin. This helps moisten the stainless steel and maintain the natural luster.
- More often than not, your piece of biker jewelry will lose its initial shine over time. It is recommended that you take your skull ring to a professional cleaner who will bring back the original luster and make it look as good as new.
- Sometimes, home-cleaning procedures can ensure your silver skull ring maintains its gloss and sheen. You can clean using non-whitening toothpaste or a special cleaning formula for cleaning jewelry. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully to avoid mishaps during cleaning.
- When it comes to cleaning stainless steel jewelry, it is recommended that you use warm water and mild washing soap. Soak the stainless steel skull rings then wipe with a soft cloth. Rinse and dry the stainless steel skull ring with a clean towel
- You can also find special cleaning solutions in the market for a professional cleaning service.
- To avoid tarnish forming around the skull ring you should often wipe it with a soft cloth before going to bed
Buy Cool Skull Rings
Whether you are looking for skull rings for women or skull rings for men, we have plenty of designs for you to choose from to suit your individual taste and style. These cool rings range from badass skull jewelry to subtle and classic styles. You can also choose from vintage skeleton rings that exude an air of fear and reverence. Buy stylish biker rings today and rock your style!