Installation Steps for Exhaust Pipe Light
- Clean the inside compartment and evenly paste the AB adhesive glue.
- The white tube is the high-temperature resistant tube. Please don't pull it out.
- If the high-temperature resistant tube is too long, you can cut a section off before using it to the exhaust pipe.
- The front cable of the exhaust pipe isn't resistant to the high temperature. So please put the white tube through the hole and fix with AB adhesive glue.
- Connect to the cable of the taillight.
- The light can be more clear to see if the engine oil is added.
SHIPPING DURING COVID-19
- Though it's a difficult time to ship out, rest assured that we'll put much effort to deliver to all possible regions.
- Please allow for shipping delays as we work round the clock to beat the ongoing impact of COVID-19.
- Remember to use a residential address. Deliveries to business addresses may not be completed.